¡Oportunidad! Menos de 10 candidatos inscritos.
Ver apartado funciones a desarrollar.
In Sutherland we are looking for *Full Tech Support* that can work from on a fixed schedule 5 or 6 days a week.
- Fully bilingual 95% (English B2)
- If foreigner to have a valid work permit
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- Training and/or experience min. for a year.
- Salary from $15,000 per 40 weekly hours
- Monthly Commission: $2,000
- Federal Employee Benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT)
- HOO: 7am - 11pm
- Days: Mon - Sun
- Training length: 2 weeks + 1
- Next training: Dec 5
- Restrictions upon review
The Help Desk Support Technician is responsible for answering Inbound Telephone Support calls on desktop and laptop product lines. The Help Desk Support Technician is responsible for hardware/software troubleshooting and accurate and efficient problem diagnosis. The technician must remain informed and trained in current technology and have excellent customer service skills.
Supporting PC/Laptop product lines including installation and advanced hardware/software troubleshooting.Assistance with system configuration and diagnostics, hardware and software diagnostics, and processing request for hardware repair/replacement.Provide excellent customer service to our customers at all timesEfficiently and effectively solving issues presented by our customers over the phone
If you meet the requirements, please submit your resume and we will contact you for an over-the-phone interview.