Ver apartado funciones a desarrollar.
Internet Brands has bought and continues to buy a wide variety of high traffic web properties. While we have standardized hardware, operating systems, networking, monitoring and many other layers in out technology stack, the sites themselves are often coded very differently and use a wide variety ofoff the shelf adopen source frameworks and solutions.
This is a senior-level position requiring a motivated self-starter with strong leadership capabilities and excellent English verbal and written communication skills. This team will be focused on helping Internet Brands migrate sites to a set ofcommon, maintainable platforms, namble: MoveableType and vBulletin. Developers will work closely with personnel in our El Segundo in planning for and executing these site migrations
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of proven team leadership experience.
- Leadership experience in a distributed development environment.
- 5+ years of experience in PHP
- 5+ years of experience with SQL/MySQL
- SEO knowledge as plus- Search engine optimization
- Perl or other programming languages a plus
- Knowledgeof vBulletin or Moveable Type a plus
- Experience with frameworks: cakephp.
- Experience with CMS: drupal, joomla
- Experience with OOP
- Experience with MVC, Cache, Decorator
- 5+ years of experience in Web Development- Linux, Apache,Ubuntu.
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands is a new media company that operates online media, community, and e-commerce websites in vertical markets. The company also develops and licenses Internet software and social media applications. In its Consumer Internet Division, Internet Brands owns and operates more than 200 principal websites in seven categories. The company currently attracts, on average, more than 80 million unique visitors per month viewing 715 million pages, with 97% of the network's audience originating from organic, non-paid sources.